Are you entitled?

Do you have any electricity equipment on your land? If yes, you might be entitled to claim compensation. If you’re unsure please get in contact with one of our specialist team members by calling 01536 273697 or alternatively, fill out the Submit Enquiry form below.

To find out whether you might be eligible to claim compensation, take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’re unsure of any of the points, feel free to contact a member of our dedicated specialists, without obligation.

You may be eligible if…

  • Any part of an electrical line, wooden pole or stay crosses the boundary of your property.

  • If no permanent rights have previously been granted for the electrical equipment (don’t worry, we will check this for you (free of charge)

  • You are the property/land owner – not a tenant

  • The equipment serves other residential properties, not just for your own supply.

You may still be eligible to claim even if you bought the property and the equipment was already there or if you already have an existing annual wayleave agreement.